pgc all green working and signpost with lettering new colour 2
pgc all green working and signpost with lettering new colour 2
facebook icon twitter icon

Forum topic: Today's Cuppa with a Copper

Today's Cuppa with a Copper

John Worsley

17 Nov 2017 18:32 #3344

Share share on facebook icon share on twitter icon Share by email

I tried to attend the Cuppa With A Coppa this evening which was advertised in this newsletter as being at Costas, 303 Green Lanes. I went along to Costas in Green Lanes but they knew nothing about it, so I checked the number of the premises and it was in fact meant to be at Starbucks, which of course closed a while ago!! I see another such evening is advertised for 22nd November (correctly this time as Starbucks) - does anyone know where this will now be held and where did tonight's event take place? Did the police not inform anyone of the change? Maybe they are so busy with paperwork they don't even know it's closed (I'm being ironic). Thanks. :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Today's Cuppa with a Copper

PGC Webmaster

17 Nov 2017 19:37 #3345

Share share on facebook icon share on twitter icon Share by email

Hi John, I checked the newsletter that Palmers Green Safer Neighbourhood Team sent out and it definitely said Costa for today (though I had the address wrong, now corrected).

www.pgweb.uk/media/kunena/attachments/106/SNnewsletterOctober2017PalmersGreen.pdf

I've tweeted them asking when and where the next one will be. When they reply i'll add it to the events list.

Unfortunately, the Met's website is being updated and the list of events is no longer on it, but the link for PG is www.met.police.uk/your-area/enfield/palmers-green/ . Events will be listed under the Overview tab, down at the bottom - "Meetings and Events".

The police will also be at the PG Ward Forum on the 30th (7.30pm at Ruth Winston)

Basil

PS Perhaps I should add a warning to all events telling people to check that the event is still as advertised.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: PGC WebmasterBasil Clarke
Time to create page: 0.911 seconds