pgc all green working and signpost with lettering new colour 2
pgc all green working and signpost with lettering new colour 2
facebook icon twitter icon

Forum topic: Local Authorities should provide the residents with the array of recycling bin bags!

Local Authorities should provide the residents with the array of recycling bin bags!

Kaye Castanheira

10 Mar 2017 19:43 #2868

Share share on facebook icon share on twitter icon Share by email

I do not find it fair that we have to pay extra money to buy and pay for individual rubbish bags as this should be provided by our local authorities, we are given different individual bins for recycling, garden rubbish normal black bins, food bags etc, we all pay a lot towards our council tax and that should be taken into consideration and that should go paying for the array of different rubbish bags which are very costly, we all have enough bills to pay and I find it a absolute liberty to be asked to purchase them myself!

Councils are there to serve the communities, to respect us and support our needs and not to expect us to pay for every new scheme that is being created.

Please sign Petition:

www.change.org/p/sadiq-khan-we-want-local-authorities-to-provide-the-rubbish-bags-for-residents?recruiter=263491426&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_facebook_responsive&utm_term=mob-xs-share_petition-no_msg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: PGC WebmasterBasil Clarke
Time to create page: 0.681 seconds