pgc all green working and signpost with lettering new colour 2
pgc all green working and signpost with lettering new colour 2
facebook icon twitter icon

Forum topic: Webmaster +

Webmaster +

Karl Brown

21 Dec 2022 17:21 #6710

Share share on facebook icon share on twitter icon Share by email

An end of year thanks to our host journalist / webmaster / publisher / etc for another 1000+ hours of voluntary effort to provide us all with oodles of info and frequently the PR many of our extraordinary organisations thrive on. Well done Basil, I know it’s widely appreciated. I’m sure we can look forward to a new year of even more, preparing PGC for its entry into the metaverse and continuing to help identify those Brexit opportunities for PG’s residents, businesses and visitors. Or whatever.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adrian Day

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Webmaster +

PGC Webmaster

21 Dec 2022 22:55 #6711

Thanks Karl, my pleasure. I'm afraid the plus sign after the figure is almost certainly correct.

I'd like to take the opportunity to remind readers that they too can contribute news to the website, either by sending information to (warning: it will probably be edited, but where's the fun in being Editor if you can't edit things?) or by just posting it to the forums.

As for Brexit opportunities, well, in common no doubt with the editors of every outlet for news and opinion around the country I feared that after our final separation from the dead mass of Europe on 1st January 2022 I would be deluged with so my information about our bright new future that the website would crash, but nothing happened. I can only suppose that the people who know about the opportunities are just being considerate and don't want to be seen to crow and embarrass the naysayers who have been proved so wrong with their nonsensical warnings about problems for exporters, delays at airports and railway stations, economic slumps and other such utter rubbish.

Next stop, the Metaverse!

Webmaster +

Adrian Day

27 Dec 2022 21:28 #6723

Well said, Karl

Moderators: PGC WebmasterBasil Clarke
Time to create page: 0.855 seconds