pgc all green working and signpost with lettering new colour 2
facebook icon twitter icon

Forum topic: Muswell Hillbillies moving in

Muswell Hillbillies moving in

PGC Webmaster

07 Jun 2023 20:32 #6873

Share share on facebook icon share on twitter icon Share by email

[Original article]

photo of arbeit studios palmers green juxtaposed with logo of muswell hillbilly breweryThis month and next this brightly painted building in PG will be filled with aromas from the Muswell Hill hopfields

Muswell Hillbillies will be moving into PG in June and July, bringing with them their home-brewed liquor. No, not the surviving members of the Kinks, nor the Kinks tribute band of the same name. It's the people who run the Muswell Hillbilly brewery and whose products proudly boast of containing N10 hops. (When I first saw one of their bottles, I thought the label said "NO hops", which didn't sound very promising, but I was quickly disabused of this belief!).

The brewery will be setting up a pop-up taproom just off Green Lanes where we'll be able to quench our thirst with drinks containing the product of north London's own hop gardens (Kent and Herefordshire had better watch out for us upstart rivals!)

Like the bridge painting project, this is a collaboration between Palmers Green Action Team and Arbeit Studios, and the brewers will be setting up their bar in Arbeit's premises. The address is 310c Green Lanes N13 5TT, but it's actually in an alleyway on the eastern side of the street.

More details in the announcement from the Action Team below.

Pop-up!

palmers green action team logo new no paddingWe are delighted to share that after their taste of PG at the Spring Market @muswellhillbillybrewers will be partnering with @arbeitstudios over June and July and opening a pop up tap room for six weeks!

Soft launch begins on 16th June and then the full launch will commence on 23rd June:

Fridays 5pm - 11pm
Saturdays 1pm
Sundays 1pm - TBC

So get the dates in your diaries, tag your friends, spread the word > the PG Tap Room is coming and we can’t wait! See you at the bar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Muswell Hillbillies moving in

PGC Webmaster

08 Jun 2023 16:39 #6874

Share share on facebook icon share on twitter icon Share by email

Muswell Hillbilly Brewery has sent me full details of the planned opening hours.

Looking at a soft launch on June 16 (5pm to 11pm)
Full launch on June 23 and open
Fridays 5-11
Saturdays 1-11
Sundays 1-8

Until the end of July

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: PGC WebmasterBasil Clarke
Time to create page: 0.727 seconds