LEAP (Local Energy Advice Partnership) is Enfield Council's FREE service aimed at fighting fuel poverty and providing affordable warmth.
We are offering local residents a completely FREE OF CHARGE service called LEAP (Local Energy Advice Programme). LEAP can help you to save money and keep your home warm and cosy.
How it works:
If you’re eligible, you will get a FREE home visit from a friendly, qualified Home Energy Advisor. LEAP can:
- Install FREE, simple energy saving measures which can save the average household £30 on their energy bills a year.
- Give you day-to-day energy efficiency hints and tips and ensure your heating system is set up to keep you warm and save money.
- Help check if you are on the cheapest energy tariffs - could save you over £280 a year.
- Arrange a FREE telephone advice service to help with benefits, debt and other money problems.
- Refer you for further energy efficiency improvements, such as loft insulation or a new boiler.
Are you eligible?
You may be eligible for the LEAP service if you:
- have a low income
- receive tax credits
- receive Housing Benefit
- receive an income or disability related benefit
- have a long term illness or disability
Call us now on 0800 060 7567* (Freephone) to book your free home visit, or apply online: www.applyforleap.org.uk
*(from 8.45am till 5.30pm, Monday to Friday)