pgc all green working and signpost with lettering new colour 2
facebook icon twitter icon

Forum topic: Local Tutor

Local Tutor

Ihsaan Alam

19 Jul 2022 03:06 #6507

Share share on facebook icon share on twitter icon Share by email

Hi,

My name is Ihsaan, and I have recently completed 6th form. I am a dedicated, passionate and experienced tutor, keen to maximise the potential of my students. With over two years of professional tutoring experience, teaching mathematics, physics and economics, helping GCSE students to achieve and exceed their target grades. Lessons are tailored to your style of learning, turning your weaknesses into strengths through a combination of engaging discourse, exam-style question focus and activities in which you will be able to apply knowledge gained in order to aid retention. Having completed my A-levels at A* grades in each of my respective subjects, I know what it takes to get my students there and have a track record in doing so. With a friendly, patient and engaging approach to lessons, combined with a passion for teaching and genuine interest in my students achieving the highest grades possible, I am confident that I will be able to help you/your child to excel and progress in your/their studies.

I teach Maths at KS1, KS2, KS3 and GCSE, as well as Physics and Economics at GCSE, at a rate of £20 per hour.

Tuition during the summer is the perfect way to give your child a headstart to the next academic year, or perhaps help your child to excel at a tricky subject they may have had a hard time with during the previous academic year.

If you have any questions, or just want a quick chat, feel free to contact me.

Email:
Phone: 07710037747

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: PGC WebmasterBasil Clarke
Time to create page: 0.675 seconds