pgc all green working and signpost with lettering new colour 2
pgc all green working and signpost with lettering new colour 2
facebook icon twitter icon

Forum topic: Waitrose to close its Palmers Green shop

Waitrose to close its Palmers Green shop

Kaye Castanheira

16 Feb 2017 18:08 #2763

Share share on facebook icon share on twitter icon Share by email

www.change.org/p/all-supporters-lovers-of-waitrose-to-let-it-stay-in-pg?recruiter=197081386&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

All lovers and supporters of Waitrose we must not let our valuable shop to be taken away from PGC! this has been happening far too much and now are lovely Waitrose will be taken away from us as well! It's about time we stood to be heard otherwise PGC will be turned into a grubby one stop shop area and this is not what we want for a area that was once a Jewel with a air of class. Enfield Council have filled up these spaces over the years with endless Betting shops which promotes gambling addiction and takeaways that promote unhealthy eating, there are millions of people who are desperately seeking help for these addictions, so we should not be allowing this continuous saga to carry on as Enfield Council all they are concerned about is getting their revenue and stuff the area as some of those working in the council may not live in the area or just do not care what the area will turn out! We all have a duty to keep our areas to a stand that we want and this sophistication put back into PGC, with valuable good quality shops!

Enough with the poor quality shops PGC is not a dumping ground for rubbish!

Please sign petition! Thank you to you all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kaye Castanheira

16 Feb 2017 18:11 #2764

All lovers and supporters of Waitrose we must not let our valuable shop to be taken away from PGC! this has been happening far too much and now are lovely Waitrose will be taken away from us as well! It's about time we stood to be heard otherwise PGC will be turned into a grubby one stop shop area and this is not what we want for a area that was once a Jewel with a air of class. Enfield Council have filled up these spaces over the years with endless Betting shops which promotes gambling addiction and takeaways that promote unhealthy eating, there are millions of people who are desperately seeking help for these addictions, so we should not be allowing this continuous saga to carry on as Enfield Council all they are concerned about is getting their revenue and stuff the area as some of those working in the council may not live in the area or just do not care what the area will turn out! We all have a duty to keep our areas to a stand that we want and this sophistication put back into PGC, with valuable good quality shops!

Enough with the poor quality shops PGC is not a dumping ground for rubbish!

Please sign petition! Thank you to you all.

www.change.org/p/all-supporters-lovers-of-waitrose-to-let-it-stay-in-pg?recruiter=197081386&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Kaye Castanheira

16 Feb 2017 18:12 #2765

Sarah Anderson

17 Feb 2017 15:44 #2767

I agree that Store Twenty One would seem like an ideal site to develop a larger Waitrose supermarket.

Kaye Castanheira

23 Feb 2017 12:37 #2815

I do wish the Twenty One store closes its a absolute dump!!!

I have contacted them more then several times by email to revamp the shop to make it more sophisticated like Bonmarche in Wood Green, but they must of took offence and blocked me sending anymore emails, I found that very rude customer service that is why I want that shop gone! A large Waitrose would be ideal in its place! That would be a beginning of smartening up the area which is much needed!

I just feel whoever i write to for changes in PG, Cllr Bambos Charalambous or Cllr Mary Maguire I seem to get nowhere with them they never want to respond back to my messages, last time i emailed Cllr Bambos Charalambous about the diminishing Xmas lights in PG he emailed back saying "I am sorry it has a adverse affect on you" well what person in their right mind would write something back saying those comments not some-one that cares, clearly he sounds fed-up of the job, I think some-one else that does care should apply as I do not want to deal with people who have no passion for their job!

Kaye Castanheira

23 Feb 2017 13:11 #2818

Kaye Castanheira

23 Feb 2017 13:12 #2819

Moderators: PGC WebmasterBasil Clarke
Time to create page: 1.201 seconds